We have a school uniform that we actively encourage pupils to wear as we believe our uniform adds to the ethos of the school assisting with good behaviour and fostering a strong feeling of belonging amongst the children.
School uniform is worn by all the pupils and is welcomed by the majority of our parents.
Our school colours are Royal Blue and Black
School uniform can be ordered online direct from the supplier. Please visit the website www.handprints.info where you will find a menu tab for ‘Registered Schools’. It can be ordered and payed for online and is then delivered to school. –
- Outdoor jacket/fleece (Royal blue with logo) (Reversible)
- Black trousers/shorts/skirt/pinafore (not available from school)
- Royal blue sweatshirt/cardigan with school logo
- Blue check dress/white socks -Summer term and Autumn term 1 (not available from school)
- Light blue shirt (not available from school)
- Light blue PE T-shirt (with logo)
- Navy blue PE shorts/fitness shorts
- Black socks boys and girls.
- Black shoes, not open toed sandals
- Black PE pumps
- We also supply PE bags , Reading bags (Infant and Junior) and baseball caps
Please put your child’s name on every item of clothing and provide a named bag. It is of great assistance to a teacher to be able to identify clothing easily and quickly, and so prevent the owner from becoming upset. When children come to school in wellingtons, it also helps if they have a clothes peg with their name on, to clip the wellingtons together. We attempt to allow the children to play outside during all breaks and it is therefore advisable to send them to school well wrapped up against the elements during the winter months and protected from the sun in the summer term.
KS2 Outdoor Games: For outdoor games and activities the children will need extra kit such as a sweatshirt or tracksuit to keep warm at the start of the lesson. Trainers are far more suitable for work outdoors in the wet.
Jewellery: The wearing of jewellery such as rings, earrings, bracelets, necklaces etc. is not permitted in school. Children will be asked to remove such items. Ear piercing should be done over the Summer holidays, so earrings can be removed when returning to school in September.
Hair Styles: We expect all children to have a tidy appearance in school. It is important that girls with long hair have it neatly tied back using bobbles in keeping with the school colours. Boys need to have sensible hair length, no shorter than a grade 2, with no gel, spikes, lines or shaved partings. Designs in hair are not permitted.