FOSL “Friends of St. Leonard’s”
The Friends and Family of St. Leonard’s School is a home-school association and membership is automatic for all parents, guardians and carers of a pupil currently attending this school. Also involved are members of the teaching, non-teaching and support staff presently employed by the school. The association provides the opportunity for you to get involved with your child’s education and activities within the school.
Our principle objectives are:
- To provide a vital link between home and school for the benefit of your child.
- To be involved in the organising of activities and fund raising events which in turn support the community of the school.
- To utilise the funds raised to provide facilities or equipment in addition to those provided by the local education authority.
- To encourage parental involvement in other practical ways including help with trips, sports clubs, reading groups, making and repairing books, games and toys.
- To inject energy, enthusiasm and understanding of the school in the organisation of fetes, book fairs, school uniform, social functions and countless other occasions when home and school are brought together.
FOSL Summer Fair
We had a busy day on Saturday 23rd June at our Summer Fair. Thank you to all the families that came. We hope you enjoyed it.
FOSL Christmas Fair
On Friday 2nd December, we held our annual Christmas Fair. It was great to see so many families attend the fair and enjoy the range of stalls and activities.
Thank you to everyone who donated prizes, bought raffle tickets and attended the fair. We raised a whopping £2500 which will be spent on additional equipment for the school.