We currently have a vacancy for a temporary class teacher, please see details below.
Vacancy- Class Teacher
To begin September 2023-Temporary for 12 months
We are looking to employ an enthusiastic, well organised class teacher at our supportive and inclusive school. We pride ourselves on being a family who always strives for excellence in all aspects of school life.
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Knowledge
- A commitment to the development of the worshipping life of the school community
- Excellent communication skills with children and adults
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Knowledge and understanding of child well being
- Prepared to ‘go the extra mile’
- To have at least 2 years of teaching experience
- To have a lead a subject area
Closing Date: Wednesday 3rd May 2023 @ 9:00am
Shortlisting: Wednesday 3rd May 2023
If you have been successfully shortlisted, you will receive a telephone call by 4pm on Wednesday 3rd May 2023 and a follow up email.
Interview Date: Friday 5th May 2023
The Interview Process:
- To teach a 30 minute lesson in year 2. This will be on the theme of nouns, adjectives and verbs.
- To complete a variety of maths/English questions.
- To complete an unseen task which will involve analysing a child’s piece of work.
- To answer a variety of interview questions from the interview panel.
If you wish to apply, please complete the attached job application and return to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Wednesday the 3rd May 2023.
Application form and letter
The form should be fully completed, signed and free from error. Your letter should be clear, concise and related to the specific post and no longer than 2 sides of A4 paper font size 12.
St Leonard’s C of E Primary school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We thank you for your interest in our school.